Quick replacement for your missing teeth
Removable and easy to keep clean
Pick the shade of your new teeth
Lower cost replacement compare to implants or bridges
Natural looking teeth
Denture replacement shouldn't be unsightly. We can replace your missing teeth with similar shaped teeth or if you wish, we can change the look of your smile with a new denture.
After taking impressions and measuring your bite we try in your denture first and can make any adjustments needed before we give you the completed denture.
You're in control
As a part of the denture construction process, we select the correct shade of your new teeth.
In the case of a partial denture, we will accurately match the shade to your remaining teeth.
With a full denture, the selection of shade is up to you...a natural shade, lighter than before or even hollywood white!
Dentures that are comfortable
Adjusting to a new denture can sometimes be difficult, but we design and construct your denture to be as comfortable and as slim as possible.
After a thorough examination, we can explain whether they are right for you and what to expect from your new dentures.
For many decades, dentures had been the only suitable option for replacement of all or multiple missing teeth. Nowadays, dental implants and bridges provide us with other fixed solutions for teeth replacement.
Dentures are still commonly used for replacing missing teeth and their benefits include:
- Low cost
- Easy to clean
- Can usually be modified and added to easily
- Easily repaired
Full upper and lower dentures
- Quick replacement of a full arch of teeth
- Can be a permanent or temporary solution
- Made of acrylic
- Upper denture relies on suction for stability
- Lower denture relies on your cheeks, tongue and lips for support
Partial cobalt chrome denture
Partial acrylic dentures
- Used to replace multiple missing teeth in the arch
- Rely on the support of remaining teeth for stability
- Teeth are acrylic and supported by either an acrylic base or cobalt chrome metal framework
- Acrylic base is thicker than cobalt chrome but costs less
- Cobalt chrome base has a more accurate fit and better quality clasps but costs more
- Your dentist is the best person to advise which type of partial denture is best for you
Drawbacks of full and partial dentures
- Not as stable as fixed replacement options
- Can be bulky
- Less chewing ability compared to natural teeth and fixed replacement options
- Sometimes clasps that hold the denture in are visible
- Can lead to deterioration of supporting teeth
"Adam has been my dentist for many years and I wouldn't see anybody else. He explains everything in language I can understand and I'm confident that he is looking after my teeth." C Ashbolt
"I had braces many years ago but my teeth moved because I forgot to wear my retainers. Invisalign has quickly realigned my teeth and I love my new smile. The team at Toothpals are professional and made the whole process easy." M Reed
"I was so scared about having root canal treatment after hearing so many stories about how painful it is. I can honestly say that Adam was gentle and the procedure was painless. Their prices are very reasonable." S Wright
"Very Impressed with the team at Toothpals. Would highly recommend a visit for the family." H Maud